Of course there was a water fight but the camera was put away during...
So all I got was the prep work. The water fight was very short only lasted as long as the balloons did but did the job quiet well.
And a Pinata...
One....two.... three...Yeah I can't watch people turn in circles let alone turn in circles myself. So I handed of the camera to Matt and walked away. That's probably why some of these pictures are actually good.
Swing batter batter swing. The older boys did a really good job keeping it away from the little people so we got through all the children.
Crazy Eddie had to find something to entertain himself while he waited for his turn. Good thing Grandma and Grandpa have teeter totters. Don't worry no teeth were lost in this training exercise.
Yupp she's the oldest and she broke it.
And here follows the feeding freenzy!!!
There was plenty of booty to be had by all. You couldn't convince Dillon of that though thus the chipmunk cheeks.
And Geran. Love the cute little bellies!!!
It rained as we were setting out dinner on Saturday night so we huddled where we could. Thank heavens for canopies!!! And this beautiful rainbow followed.
This was Marla's Jacob's ladder. It was awesome!!! I was sad I didn't get a picture of Lachele's lady bug and bee Jacob's ladder but it had an awesome paint job as well
I would dare say a fun time was had by one and all.....Until till next year when Rachel and I are not in charge. (Can you hear the sigh of relief?) Funny story about that...it was posted on the family website on April Fools that we were in charge so we didn't believe it. It was a bit of a challenge with both of us having changed jobs and trying to coordinate our schedules was interesting. But we did it and now we sit back and wait....hopefully for like 8 years before we have to do that again.











No comments:
Post a Comment