22 August 2010

Family Reunion (Part I)

The last weekend in July at Mom and Dad's house.  It was really good to see everyone that could make it.  Thought I would share a few pictures.
One of the many activities was making "Monkey fists".  Doug learned how to make these at scout camp.  It's a knot tied around a marble.  Now tell me this...who wants to turn a group of scouts loose with a weapon.  Wonder how many welts they went home with.  They are pretty cool!


Mom an Jill tied a quilt.


And Jacob's ladders for the kid's craft while the brothers went on their motorcycle ride.  I was a bit daring with the paint but the kids had a lot of fun...(and so did the adults.)


This Mom I adore!  She's amazing and takes such good care of her babies and my troublesome brother.  She's such a great example of womanhood and motherhood.    I think I have a picture like this from almost every family occasion.


Lots of cute kids...
Adaira concentrating on painting her Jacob's ladder.
Amber...can't believe this little lady is old enough for college
Proud Papa of the newest member of our family Everett Paul! 

 Can't believe Duncan is taller than me and so proud that he is!  I think I'm getting old because I have memories of him as a four year old singing the " Seventh Inning Stretch" at the top of his lungs standing on the porch of the playhouse.  Or screaming louder each time Hyrum would ask his name " DUNCAN HASLER!"  And now he's a dashing young man stealing girls hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment