27 November 2010

An attitude of gratitude....

One last one!  In the spirit of thanksgiving I wanted to show you a couple of things I'm really grateful for.


A healthy wee one on the way. Yupp that's right folks we are pregnant.  Due May 3, 2011.  Don't know what it is yet that will be our Christmas present!


And that Baby's daddy!  Who has put up with my mood swings, hormones and just plain craziness like a champ.  And some how has managed to love me through it all.  I honestly don't know I would do with out him or the eternal ties we share.  How blessed I am to be married to such a truly amazing man.  He works hard to provide for us.  He carries happiness with him where ever he goes.  He has such a natural curiosity about things that keep him busy and constantly learning about everything around him. 

Now I don't want you to think that these are the only things I'm grateful for because there are many, many others but I'm about blogged out.  I guess that's what happens when you build up 4 months of pictures.

The last thing but definitely not the least thing I am grateful for is my knowledge of the gospel and my Savior, Jesus Christ without them my life would be very, very different.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are finally pregnant! We were taking bets that you would be the first year. You proved us wrong, but I am soooo happy for you! I am so following you blog now! I am glad you found me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's this finally business! I told everyone that it would be at least a year but no one believed me! Oh and I love to prove people wrong when it comes to making bets on my life probably naughty but...

    ReplyDelete