First gather your burn pile and transport it to a suitable location.
Bryce, Matt and Buck hauled everything from the house to a cement pad out behind our house.
![]() |
| I love the smiles on their faces. These two enjoy each other tremendously. |
Caution: Mothers with young children I recommend skipping the next few pictures if you have impressionable souls watching this post with you.
Third douse the pile in "boy scout water." Don't worry Bryce is fully trained in the use of "boy scout water."
Once your pile is thoroughly doused with gas stand back and toss a match or several on the pile.
And watch all your crap go up in smoke.
Yes he is armed and dangerous but you have to be when Buck wants to fight with his sword. I love Matt's smile in this picture.
The next several pictures are not my doing by any stretch of the imagination. I cannot take pictures with a darn in low lighting. Matt's dad took these. In fact you can't tell it but I am in this picture. Megan and I climbed the tires to the top of the wall around the silage pit. Holy freak it was tall. We were going to go all the way around but we chickened out. The top of the wall was broken away in some parts. We made it down the length of one wall and then sat for a while trying to talk ourselves into going to further but it didn't happen.
Cool fire pictures...
Matt and Buck joined us a top the wall.
This a freaking cool picture. I love Matt and Buck's ghostly shadows against the fire.
Cooler fire pictures.














No comments:
Post a Comment