12 January 2011

Christmas...And then some

So apparently I stink at taking pictures!  I looked at Matt's camera this morning and realized the only pictures that were taken in the whole month of December were just a few snap shots from when we went to get our Christmas tree.  So sorry no pictures!

December was how ever an eventful month for us!  The week before Christmas we found out that Baby Johnson is a BOY!!!  I loved the ultrasound!  It was amazing and if I would have brought my CD I would post some of it but until later you have to deal with my description.   Matt went with me because it was a big deal!  The technology is amazing!!!  During the ultrasound they took all kinds of measurements.  We looked at his heart, stomach, kidneys.  We listened to his heart beat.  They measured his head circumference and the length of his femur.  We got to see his little face in a 3-D shot.  I think he is the spitting image of his daddy.  And then for a minute near the end of our ultrasound the Tech put it in 3-D and we got to watch all of him wiggle from head to toe.

It was kind of funny when it came time to find out what he was.  He let us see but when the Tech tried to take pictures he wasn't very cooperative.  He would tucked his little legs under him or crossed his feet.  It was quiet funny!

I loved seeing him move and feeling some of it too.  I have been feeling him move for a while now but to actually see it brought a whole new dimension.

Baby Johnson doesn't have a name yet but even if he did we wouldn't tell.  Sorry it's a secret! 

Christmas was good to us this year!  We got to see my family a week before Christmas.  Opened presents at our house and then spent the day with Matt's parents and sisters.  Christmas just doesn't seem like Christmas without little ones around.

1 comment:

  1. That's neat you got a CD, I just got a few snapshots each time. I loved seeing the ultrasounds-it really is amazing to get a sneak preview. I am so excited for you both!

    ReplyDelete