I thought this would be a fun one to start with. Since in a month I'm sure it will change drastically.
Kleenex. An absolute must for me. When I graduated from high school and moved out of the house my dad told me he was grateful because now he could quit carrying a handkerchief/napkin/Kleenex. I have many memories sitting in church looking down the pew at my dad fishing in his pocket for something for me to wipe my nose on. I apparently have had a runny nose all my life...darn allergies! PS thanks DAD!
Food and gum. I'm now 8 months pregnant so food is must. As in must eat something every 1-2 hours. Yes those are carrots. Shocking! I know but pregnancy has made improvements to my diet...it's about time. I just hope they are permanent! Heaven knows my diet needs improvement. Popcorn is definitely not a normal item in my purse I was given it for my birthday by the primary. It's been in there almost a month...I think I should clean out my purse. Gum... I've never been able to chew gun for more than five minutes. It makes me gag! Weird! I know. I carry it mostly for Matt. The cute little package with the cowboy hat, those are M&M's, a creative little "Thank You" favor that my sister created for my baby shower last weekend...I'm surprised there is only one in there. My purse was stuffed with them when I left the shower.
Chapstick. Yupp two of them. I'm actually surprised there are only two. Now if you counted the stashes I have like the glove box, on top of the freezer next to the washing machine, next to my bed, in my make up...yeah I might be a little OCD about chapstick.
Bobby pin. I could use a few more. I love to pull my hair up. There is usually a scrunchy in here too not sure why there isn't one.
Medicine. I've learned to not leave home without it. One for nausea, two bottles of heartburn, and an old prescription bottle full of prenatal vitamins. Occasionally you will find Tylenol in here... also a pregnancy must.
Keys. One for my cute little car and the key fob for the alarm system we still haven't set up since we moved last September.
A book and my journal. I have been doing a lot of reading the last month or so. I finally finished the Children of the Promise series that I started when I was a sophomore in high school (I won't mention that was more than 10 years ago...because that may make me feel old.)
Writing utensils. Dry erase marker from coaching Young Women's basketball, a pen, a Sharpie, and a pencil
And last but not least my wallet. Which holds an entire life's worth of stuff. The one item I can't leave in my purse if I go without it.
Now, What's in your purse? Or murse?









What a cute idea, I might have to do something similar sometime on my blog...who knows what I would find in my purse!
ReplyDelete