26 April 2011

Ward Baby Shower

Right to Left: Ashley, Aimee, Brianna, Erica, Megan, Claudia, and me.
My mother-in-law and sister-in-laws threw be a baby shower with the members of our ward.  I think the ladies in the ward are really excited to have new babies in our ward,  I have been asked at least half a dozen times when my shower was going to be.  There aren't many babies in our ward but three are coming in the next 6 months.

Can you tell I was excited about the cowboy boots?!  Since I was 16 or 17 I have had a pair a cowboy boot booties that my mom made and I can't wait to use them!

Can you see the bunny?  It took me a minute to figure out what the pattern was.  I thought this was awesome.
 
I need a better picture of this!  It's a Noah's Ark quilt that my mother-in-law made.  It has a matching bumper pads and crib skirt.  It's way cute!!!

Naea this picture is just for you.  So far this is the closest to a belly pic as you are going to get....that is if you find it.
JJ and Brianna....I swear she smiles.




See!  And such a cute smile too! Right now she is the only niece on Matt's side of the family.  There are already 4 grandkids, 3 on the way and 2 of those are boys.
Love these ladies, Tristan and Gailsey.  We are renting from Tristan and her husband and we love our little house.
 
Ok so I'm not going to lie, this post is extremely random.  I think with only a week left (hopefully) that my brain is shot.  I loved this picture because Jo was telling me a funny story about driving past my house at 4 o'clock that morning to go gather her son's cows from down the road.  
I love our little ward!  It reminds me a lot of the ward I grew up in.  So close knit an willing to help one another out.  It may help that at least 75% of the ward is related but I'll take it.

Everyone was so generous and helped so much to get things that our little guy will need.  Thanks so much ladies!!!  
And a huge thanks to my mother and sisters in-law!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment