Last weekend my sister, aunt and cousin threw my a baby shower with a bunch of friends and my side of the family. Here are a few highlights.
It was a western theme. Notice the straw hat a top the cute diaper cake. The guests had to guess how big my belly was, how many clothes pins were in the jar, and what the baby foods were. There were good laughs and good company.
And lots of wonderful gifts....Thanks LADIES!!!
Red Carpet:
Mom Gail. The woman who brought me into this world.
Aunt Mary and Baby Easton. I love this woman!!! She's taken such good care of me not sure where I would be without her.
My cute cousin Tonya. She amazes me! So sad she had to move to the far away land of Colorado but glad for her family's opportunity to grow and experience new things.
Miss Adessa. Isn't she a cutie? I can't believe how quickly she is growing into a lovely young woman. I seriously feel like it was yesterday that she was born and only this morning that her little brother was born and she was sitting on his head. He he he he.....got to love family.
My lovely friend Brenda. She refused to have her picture taken so my sister took a picture of Baby Brayden. He's a cutie! I've seen pictures. He he he she might want to kill me for this picture.
Momma D. Brenda's mom... I spent a lot of time at her house growing up. Just don't call her Mrs. Palmer... I made that mistake the first time I met her. Won't do that again.
The lovely, Ruth. She also amazes me! So glad our husbands brought us together, they were roommates.
Ene, Makendie, and Valisa. Love these girls.
Ok so this might be a little bit about revenge...This is my best friend 10+ years ago. She posted this picture on Facebook a couple of weeks ago (What I won't tell you is that I cropped myself out of it.) I can't remember if the occasion was homecoming or boys district basketball regardless we looked goofy. However I love this lady! And so grateful she is a part of my life! Now you might be wondering why this old picture and not the one from the shower because she's pulling a face...not exactly her fault because she wasn't really warned about the picture but... I did say it is a little about revenge
Not pictured:
My most creative sister, Amanda. Not only is she creative but she's talented, like really talented. She could pretty much paint the Eiffel Tower blind folded with one arm tied behind her back while ridding a unicycle. Amazing right? You should see this woman in action! Thanks sister for all your hard work!!!
Disclaimer: Random thoughts are distributed through out this blog. I won't apologize for that. Random is how I function











No comments:
Post a Comment