The other night we made cookies to take with us to Huntington. Before bed Tylor got one and came and sat with me in the chair. He started sticking his thumb in the chocolate chips and feeding them to me. It was so cute.... He must know mom really likes chocolate. I think he has a really big heart. I had a video from the first couple of days we had Talmage home off Tylor feeding me pudding. He and Matt were eating pudding while I was feeding Talmage so he bright me spoonful by spoonful of pudding.
While he's rough and tumble, wrestles with his dad, and an all around tough kid every now and then I see this genuine kindness and love that just amazes me. I'm grateful for his example of love.
Sometimes when he's disciplined he cries not always because he's gotten in trouble but because he's disappointed you...if that makes sense.
He is a really good boy and listens really well. I'm so grateful.
This is such a sweet post. He sounds like the perfect boy...they all have soft caring sides. That is neat that he feels bad about disappointing you. I think sometimes we feel that way in life to people as well...
ReplyDelete