Right now I can't think of much Tylor hasn't climbed. He LOVES to climb. If we go in the back yard he begs me to put him in one of the trees.
He climbed the fence next to the north one when I was still pregnant with Talmage and was trying to figure out how to get into the tree. I put him up in it but soon had to climb up to keep him from falling out the other side. He loved it and cried when I took him down.
Shortly after Talmage was born I was sitting on the couch one afternoon feeding him when I heard the bench to the kitchen table being drug across the floor. I looked up to see Tylor climbing on top of my counters. It took a minute to get to him. He had emptied my choppers on to the counter and was sneaking chocolate chips from a frosting container where Matt had hidden them the day before when Tylor had retrieved them from the freezer.
I came up the stairs at Matts parents house one night to find him standing on the counters.
He frequently (as in several times a day) climbs on the subwoofer and heater in the living room.
He climbs up to get the TV.
He climbs the storage shelves next to the stove to get the chocolate cake.
He pushes the stool, empty storage totes up to the refrigerator and counters to retrieve snacks.
He's fearless and we love it! He keeps me on my toes.
No comments:
Post a Comment