22 April 2013

Flour! Flour! Everywhere....

While feeding Talmage one day. I heard a soft thud in the other room. Not to worried I tried to finish feeding but curiosity got the best of me. I walked into the kitchen to find that Tylor had opened our 5 gallon bucket of flour and dumped it onto the floor. I'm quite shocked to say that I laughed....as a parent i don't do that often enough.

I gated him in the kitchen and let him play while I fixed lunch. He had a blast! When i sent these pictures to my brother he commented that Tylor had turned the kitchen onto a sandbox. Fancy that he loves sandboxes. He was pushing little trails through it with the end of the ball pump and throwing it.

He was quite covered. And I later discovered that the mess was not contained by the kitchen but that he placed several handfuls in a blanket in his room... I didn't discover them until i picked up the blanket to cover him up for his nap. Ha! This one is a fire ball for sure!

2 comments:

  1. What a good mom. I may have cried, especially when I found the blanket with flour in it. He had a blast and that is what is important. Thanks for the lesson on seeing what is really important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay you are officially the best mom ever. I freak out if my kids get crumbs on the floor by accident. How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete