10 July 2010

Matt's Birthday

I just wanted to post a few pictures from Matt's birthday.  I was super excited for his birthday because it meant I got to spoil him a little which I love to do because he takes such good care of me.  He's so patient and kind a willing to help and serve others.  He's always busy building, rebuilding, fixing or learning something.  

Last summer before we were married he built a smoker and loves to use it!  He makes darn good ribs and fatties (Their kind like a stuffed sausage roll with cheese and jalapenos or what ever you want in them.)  He's wanted a propane tank for it ever since.  So that's what he got...but how do you wrap it?


I tried to hide it in the garage on his workbench so he wouldn't find it till after church and it gave me a way to wrap it.



I think you can tell by the smile on his face that it was a hit.


His cake was my first attempt to draw anything on a cake.  I think it turned out pretty good.  Can you tell what it is?
  My handsome birthday man and his cake.  I love you, Babe!!!  I hope it was a good one.  Here's to many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment