10 July 2010

Ketchup, Mustard!!!

OH my so very much has happened and I've fallen so far behind on our blog...So here goes with a quick update....


This is our puppy Sam!  Most of you know we have had a black lab since we were married last year, Tucker.  However Tucker was terrified of guns which Matt wasn't to pleased with as he wanted a hunting dog.  The opportunity came along that we could trade Tucker for Sam.  Tucker has gone on to be a dope dog as far as we know.  And Sam she's wonderful!  She's a great mouser and loves to go critter hunting with Matt.  She stays fairly close to the house (or the neighbors, Matt's parents)  She's super good with Matt's nephew who loves to wrestle, play fetch and what ever else he can get her to do.

Next, we've moved.  This is a picture of our old house in town.  It was a two bedroom, one bath.





I feel as though we've moved into a mansion! We now have five bedrooms and three bathrooms.  Everyone tells us we have room to grow.  For now Matt has a reloading room and I will have a sewing room (If I ever get it unpacked and organized.)



Which brings me to my job.  I was offered a job managing a local dairy.  It has been quite the ride.  It's hard work and I love it but most days I feel in over my head, learning something new everyday.   It is teaching me a lot about priorities!  (I'll post some pictures later.)

No comments:

Post a Comment