Random? I know. Remember a while back when I said I lost some photos? Well Matt found them! Hurray! For the 4th of July last year(which is my favorite holiday by the way) we went to Harris's. I love them. They are my sister's inlaws but they had treated me like one of there own for years...like since my sister and her husband were dating like 15 years ago. Anyway...they own a ranch and one of the few holidays they "take-off" is 4th of July. They have breakfast in the morning and then caravan over to Wyoming for fireworks. They do a pot luck for dinner and then everyone sits on the lawn...except the crazy young men who go light off the fireworks. The whole neighborhood is invited and I love it! Seriously the best fireworks show I've ever seen! It's quite entertaining too when the crazies have to dive behind the truck to avoid an ill aimed firework. Or when they do a little dance in the firelight trying to put out the grass fire! Great memories, grand company and good food...what more could a girl want?
So I know this is totally out of order but I'm getting anxious for spring and the subsequent summer!
.
No comments:
Post a Comment