Stumbled upon this picture today. I had nearly forgot this had even been taken. Right at the moment I can't tell you how old Tylor is in this picture...I know he is only a few days old. Bishop Atkinson and his wife had stopped with some Orange rolls while I was trying to get some of those super cute newborn pictures that you see everywhere but I was struggling because I'm not photographer...I just dabble. They offered to take some pictures and we were blessed to get one of his precious smile! When I found this picture today...I was shocked! I can't believe my little guy was ever this tiny! It's been 6 months....supposedly a short time but seems like lifetimes ago! With so many milestones in between...sitting up, crawling, pulling up self up to standing and now finger feeding himself just to name a few. He's gone from the tiny guy pictured above to the bouncing baby boy pictured below.

His hair has gone blonde and is staring to come back in. He looked like a little old man for a while with no hair on the top of his head but some of the sides and now he's got tons on the top and the sides are still coming in.
Can you just see the life bubbling from this little guy? It has been so fun to see the world through his eyes! When we walk into the grocery store he stares every time at the lighted red sign with wonder and awe. I have noticed that sign more in the last 6 months than I think I have my entire life! Crazy how many little things we miss!
( I thought never in a million years that I would have a blue eyed baby!)
No comments:
Post a Comment