Looking at these pictures brings back so many memories!!! What a crazy amazing day! I woke up at around 5am when Kendra got up and couldn't go back to sleep even though I was so exhausted!Kendra and Amanda (my little angels!!) curled and curled and curled. Amanda got breakfast...but all I remember is the chocolate milk. Hair...check! Make-up...Check! Groom?
I got a little anxious waiting for Matt and Tylor to come so we could head for the temple. What seemed like eons was realistically 5 minutes. We were soon loaded and on our way. Dress, shoes, jewelry, emergency bag...Check! Check! Check! And check!
I swear thou Mom and I sat in the Bride's room for an eternity. I was in my dress and ready and hour before the ceremony. Mom kept asking me if I had butterflies...no, no I was to anxious.
And just when I thought the waiting was over... More waiting. But it was well worth it!!! And beautiful indeed! But the fun had just begun...
Then there were the finishing touches. And to be greeted outside by family. And pictures, pictures, and more pictures...
What a cute little stinker! I don't know what it is about this little guy but I've always had a special place in my heart for him.
I got a little anxious waiting for Matt and Tylor to come so we could head for the temple. What seemed like eons was realistically 5 minutes. We were soon loaded and on our way. Dress, shoes, jewelry, emergency bag...Check! Check! Check! And check!
I swear thou Mom and I sat in the Bride's room for an eternity. I was in my dress and ready and hour before the ceremony. Mom kept asking me if I had butterflies...no, no I was to anxious.
And just when I thought the waiting was over... More waiting. But it was well worth it!!! And beautiful indeed! But the fun had just begun...
So sweet! I love this picture.
Then there were the finishing touches. And to be greeted outside by family. And pictures, pictures, and more pictures...

These ladies are so beautiful!!! I do have to admit I was very terrified the first time I met these lovely ladies! I know how protective sister's can be. But I seriously underestimated the power of the little Blonde Bomb that belongs to Erica. Little Logan did not like me messing with HIS Uncle Matt. The first time I met him he rolled his eyes at me and scolded me and pushed me away. Do not come between that little guy and Uncle Matt.
But seriously I have loved getting to know these ladies. They are so unique, talent, and wonderful to be around. They make me laugh!

I owe great thanks to Mom and Dad for all of this. Flower shop appointments, days searching for a dress, invitation shopping and many, many more...
Guilty! Guilty! Guilty! So being the youngest of a long line of many children has it's advantages and disadvantages! I've decorated many many cars in my day and apparently had it coming!!! Ha ha ha ha! I guess I had to pay for a tail pipe stuffed with miniature marshmallows! He he he

So I'm obviously still learning how to blog.
ReplyDeleteYou and Matt are so sweet together, we are happy to have you part of our family! ...and you do great at blogging, I loved it!
ReplyDelete