21 August 2011

Kingsford Family Reunion

My foster mom's family reunion was the end of June.  Tylor and I went while Matt fixed fence.  I snapped a few pictures.
Uncle Earl telling about the bowl he had turned for the auction.  Every year anyone can donate items for the auction the money is used to support missionaries and the family new letter.
Aunt Martha updating the family directory to make sure she has everyone's addresses correct.  Also pictured are Kacey and Aunt Joann.
Mom working hard as normal!  Cleaning up the leftovers from the potluck.

Back, Left to Right: Grant, Lee, Keith.  
Front, Left to Right: Earl, Lowell, Martha, Ila, Emma, and Joann(Uncle Alvin's wife)

It was so fun to see Uncle Keith I haven't seen him in years!  I know your not supposed to have favorites but I would have to say he is my favorite.  Still such a sweetheart!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment