03 April 2010

Rings and things...

One night we had been watching a movie at Matt's parent's house and were getting ready to leave.  I accident brushed Logan's head as he went past and he said, "OWE!" I looked down and my diamond was GONE!!!  My little heart sunk!  I had been all over that night and was freaking out a little that it would be lost forever.  
Quick thinking Erica went down and looked on the couch where Matt and I had been sitting.  Matt brought down his really bright flash light and there it was just sitting on the couch.  
Thank heavens my ring had a warranty on it.  I took it to the jewelers the next day but it would several days before it would be fixed.  I felt so naked! Matt with his awesome talents made me a prairie diamond to wear until I got my ring back.  I love it!  I have since got my ring back but now I have a back up just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment